The Betsy’s Overture to Overtown Annual Jazz Festival will take place from February 25 to March 10, 2018.
The Betsy’s 2018 Overture to Overtown Jazz Festival features 17 performances by 30 performers, on 14 nights. Gigs are slated to run from 6 to 10 PM on Sunday through Thursday nights, from 6 to 11 PM on Friday and Saturday nights throughout the Festival, and with happy hours on March 9 and 10, from 4 to 7 PM. Featured artists will play in wide ranging Jazz genres including Traditional, Eclectic, and Latin Jazz, Roots Music, and much more.
- Sun 2/25 - Roxana Amed, vocals & piano, 6pm - 10pm
- Mon 2/26 - Duetology, vocals & piano, 6pm - 10pm
- Tue 2/27 - Rodolfo Troncoso, guitar, 6pm - 10pm
- Wed 2/28 - Chad Bernstein, saxophone & piano, 6pm - 10pm
- Thu 3/1 - Mike Gerber, piano, 6pm - 10pm
- Fri 3/2 - William Flynn & Tim Fischer, piano & guitar, 6pm -8pm
- Fri 3/2 - BraSoul, vocals, piano, bass / guitar, 8pm - 11pm
- Sat 3/3 - LeNard Rutledge, vocals & guitar, 6pm - 11pm
- Sun 3/4 Joel DaSilva, guitar, 6pm - 11pm
- Mon 3/5 Fernando Ferrarone, trumpet, sax, piano, 6pm - 10pm
- Tue 3/6 Edil de Leon, vibraphone, 6pm - 10pm
- Wed 3/7 EnVee, vocals & piano, 6pm - 10pm
- Thu 3/8 Marc Irwin, piano, 6pm - 11pm
- Fri 3/9 Marc Irwin, piano, 5pm - 7pm
- Fri 3/9 Barbara Evans, vocals & piano, 7pm - 11pm
- Sat 3/10 Tom Lippincott, guitar, 4pm - 7pm
- Sat 3/10 Carole Ann Taylor & Greg La Don, vocals, piano, sax, 7pm - 11pm
JOIN US FOR DINNER & DRINKS
THE LOBBY BAR: THE GRAPE ESCAPE Wine Happy Hour at LT Steak & Seafood at The Betsy, 5pm – 6:30pm daily
The Lobby Bar at The Betsy offers a creative departure to the everyday happy hour! Each evening, from 5pm to 6:30pm, stop in at The Lobby Bar for our new “Grape Escape” - with $5 glasses of select wines from our extensive wine list. For those seeking true deliverance, we offer a “bottomless” glass for just $19. Enjoy specially priced items from LT Steak & Seafood, including items from our popular sushi and sashimi menus.
LT STEAK & SEAFOOD: Chef Laurent Tourondel's seasonally-inspired menu showcases a deep appreciation for the local landscape, combining beloved aspects of steak and seafood houses together under one roof. LT Steak & Seafood offers diverse dishes that draw inspiration from the distinctive energy of Miami – in an updated and modern setting.
THE ALLEY: The Betsy’s new trattoria-style Italian pizzeria is located at 14th Place between Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive offering elevated renditions of brick-oven pizzas with unique toppings inspired by the local landscape, and daily pasta specials.